Are You Still Here???
It's been a while *hangs head in shame*...
But honestly life happens, whether we want it to or not. If you haven't realised that by now in your life, go back under your rock, clearly you're not needed. You have got to grab life by the reigns and get the piece of sh** to go the way you want it to.
That's what I've been trying to do. Except I think I chose the horse that you get in the cartoons, you know the one that will suddenly stop and refuse to move, no matter how hard you pull, and then gallops off when don't want it to...
I've joined a writing club to get my creative juices flowing. The fact that it's called the Tequila Thursday Writing Club should tell you something... Last night I got inspired to start planning my novel for NaNoWriMo. Not the actual writing but getting my research done & sorting out my characters, which is allowed. So far it's a sci-fi story based around a world ravaged by a zombie war & civil wars, centred around a malfunctioning cyborg & an insane female assassin who once saved the cyborg's life and now he just won't leave her alone. (It's a work in progress.)
Then more importantly I've been planning a trip to Thailand for the end of the year (me love you long time... five dollah *grin*.) If it goes well, I may become a regular visitor bacause it's seriously cheap for a South Efrican to travel to Thailand.
But this is just a hello, and as a goodbye I leave you with this, because I'm helpful like that :)

PS: Before I forget, I want to wish my Mom a very special heppy berfday :)
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Glad to hear you're keen for NaNoWriMo.

    So.... have you ever tried the elevator trick?


  2. DonCharlieV Says:

    After last night, definitely! I got a brainwave at about 11:15 and only got my pen down at almost 1am :)

    As for the elevator trick, nope, I don't use elevators enough :/ I have every intention to though, does that count?


Try my search engine out!

Custom Search
  • AddThis

    Share |

    GoViral.com Video Player

    NetworkedBlogs

    AMATOMU

    Sorted bru, tagged by Amatomu.com

    Followers