change is good

When I originally started this blog, i had intended it to be some sort of place to share links, but then it became something else. I still share links, but it has also become a sort of outlet to share my views on the links I find.
So the name was no longer suitable... and for a few days I toyed around with a few ideas and by talking to some people, I decided to drop the name in it's entirety and come up with something all together new.
Then it hit me while I was looking at my recent posts and their content... Are you GEEK?... which is actually pretty accurate!
What do you think?
While on the topic of geeks, I will be doing my next post on the very topic as a lot of people misunderstand the entire concept...
Labels: , , | edit post
0 Responses

Try my search engine out!

Custom Search