I Have Become Addicted! (plus my blog has a new look)
computer-addict-207x300 Addicted to what you may ask? Quite simply, I have become a blogging addict. I signed up for my blog about a year ago and after a few posts, I lost interest. I now know why that happened: I was using it as a place to share links.
Then last month I thought about starting it off again. This time I also used it to share links and gave my blog the name "Don Charlie V's Links Worthy of Mention" which was quite a mouthful. Then it started evolving; I was no longer just posting links, every now and again I would actually write detailed blogs about the links and sometimes there weren't even links to start with. I looked for links to suit my blog! So I changed the name of my blog as mentioned in  previous post at the beginning of the month.
It didn't stop there, I started adding all sorts of fun stuff like the AddThis bookmarking & sharing button & live Twitter feed. I also started joining blog lists like Amatomu, Networked Blogs & Technorati.
Lately I have been contemplating changing the look of my blog and over the last couple of days, I went about designing a proper logo but this left me with a problem. It didn't suit the crappy Blogger template. So I started prowling the interweb looking for a suitable template. Eventually I found one which would suit my logo (with minor changes like transparency). It is a template called Red Light which I found on www.btemplates.com.
In less than a month my blog has transformed so much an I am loving it. I spend nights that i am not out, watching movies & series on one screen and blogging on my other screen. I may even take up to 3 days perfecting a blog post before actually publishing it... not always but sometimes.
Alright I probably don't have that many regular readers yet but who knows, that may change over time and I may even get a proper domain name if it comes down to that.
0 Responses

Try my search engine out!

Custom Search