how to waste at least a hour of your life!

Now and then, you get a link to a site and end up wondering what the hell happened to the last few hours of your life?
That happened to me! I follow @popurls on twitter which posts the most popular links of the hour from their website. They are normally a quick visit kind of site such as news articles or pictures, but today they doomed me with a tweet which said: "Wave goodbye to the next 3 hours of your life http://pop.is/1has"
I thought that they were joking!! Guess not... The game is called Chain Reaction

But that is all that I will say, as you need to discover it for yourself...I will say that there are two versions - Simple and Advanced. Try out the simple version but the real fun lies in the advanced one
Labels: , | edit post
0 Responses

Try my search engine out!

Custom Search